Before I share more mudras with you let me share few basic tips once again.
- There is no age restriction to do any mudra.
- There is absolutely no particular or specific time of the day when you can or cannot do mudra. It can be done anytime.
- No restriction of place. These can be easily done when walking, sitting (relaxing), standing position (bus or train station queue), watching TV, conversation with someone (no one will even notice your fingers), lying in the bed, driving your car (only if it’s possible for you) or doing any other work……the list is endless. Just let your imagination run wild.
- When you do any mudra do it with ease. Do not apply deliberate pressure or keep your fingers too stiff. The only important thing is that the finger should merely touch the tip or the base of the thumb.
- If possible try to do mudra with both hands. However as stated above if you are engaged in some work with one hand then you can do mudra with other hand alone. It works fine. I have tried myself. I will share my personal experiences.
- Any mudra should be done for at least 45 minutes in the entire day. If able to do for 45 minutes at a stretch it’s great however if not possible then you can do 10-15 minutes mudra session 4-5 times in a day. If required it can be done more than the prescribed time as well.
- Few mudras show quick results whereas some may need 2-6 months for the same. Have faith and patience and do regularly. Remember it’s tried and tested knowledge and proven since ancient times. You don’t need any extra effort or time for it.
- The most awaited question would be - if I can do mudra when under medication? Yes. They do not interfere with your medicines in any way.
- Last but not the least- Whether you do mudras with faith or without they still give you results. It’s unconditional.
In my next blog I will share more mudras with you….Be strong…..
To be continued……